Unfortunately, there is currently no post advertised. If you are interested in a position as a scientific assistant, please contact Prof. C. Rembe or Prof. C. Bohn.
The IEI constantly offers exciting projects and tasks for student assistants (Hiwis) in different fields.
The scope includes, but is not limited to,
- Development, construction and testing of electronic circuits (analog or digital)
- Programming in C, MATLAB, LabVIEW and Python
- Programming close-to-hardware, e.g. of DSP, µC, FPGA
- Development of algorithms
- Mathematical questions and problems
- Construction of mechanical / precision mechanical setups
- Experimental and theoretical work in laser technologies
Based on your wishes and experience, we will certainly find an interesting topic that suits you.
In our projects we work with many notable companies and research facilities. Thus, working as a Hiwi can also provide you with the opportunity to get to know external partners and build your network.
Work as a Hiwi is usually embedded into our ongoing research projects, which ensures close and immediate support by experienced project staff, as well as high relevancy of your work.
For outstanding results, we of course offer the opportunity of and assistance with publicizing your work at national of international conferences.
A Hiwi-Job offers great opportunities to deepen knowledge that has been previously learned during your studies, and to apply that knowledge practically. It also helps in establishing personal ties for future search for employment while earning money at the same time. Work at a notable scientific institute will give you the possibility to actively shape your professional future.
What we expect
- Enthusiasm for your work
- Sufficient "processing output"
- ability to work in a team
- sufficient knowledge of German or English
The rest we will teach you.
If you are interested, please contact Dr.-Ing. Georg Bauer or approach us personally. We are looking forward to expanding our team.